HR Holidays Public
Manage Public Holidays
HR Holidays Public
This module is a technical module to handle public holidays.
The calculation of each leave can exclude rest public holiday, depending on the leave type configuration.
Table of contents
Go to Leaves -> Configuration and open a Leave Type
- Check "Exclude Public Holidays" to exclude public holidays.
For adding public holidays:
- Go to the menu Leaves > Public Holidays > Public Holidays.
- Create your public holidays.
For using public holidays on leaves:
- Go to Leaves > Dashboard.
- Select dragging on the calendar the days you want to be on leave, or go to the form view for selecting start and end dates.
- Select the proper "Leave Type" that has "Exclude Public Holidays" checked.
- If no leave type is yet specified, then default configuration is to exclude public holidays.
- The number of days will be computed excluding public holidays that match the selected employee, including global, country and state holidays.
- If no employee is yet selected, only global holidays will be taken into account.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com>
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nikolina Todorova <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Salton Massally (iDT Labs) <email@example.com>
- Ivan Yelizariev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bassirou Ndaw <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.