Detailed traceability with pack operations
Adds operations in traceability and quant history
Stock history with operations
Odoo lets advanced users browse the history of the stock by pressing the button "Traceability" on the serial number/lot form, or the "Quant history" button on the quant form.
Unfortunately the standard only presents the associated stock moves, which is a problem because the actual locations can be different: when executing the transfer, stock workers may select any of the sub-locations though various means (automatic reservations, automatic putaway strategies, manual entry).
In order to improve the traceability, this module presents a detailed report containing:
- the details of the Pack Operations involved in the Stock Move, if it was part of a Transfer (delivery order, receipt, internal move)
- the plain Stock Moves, if the move was made on its own (direct move entry, manufacturing order...)
The improved views are accessible in the following places:
- Warehouse (and most other apps) > Product > form view > button "Detailed traceability"
- Warehouse (and most other apps) > Configuration > Product Variants > form view > button "Detailed traceability"
- Warehouse > Traceability > Serial Number/Lot > form view > button "Detailed traceability"
- Warehouse > Traceability > Quants > form view > button "Detailed traceability"
This module may mask the changes made by other modules in the traceability views, because it replaces the action of the traceability buttons.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lionel Sausin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.