Delivery Carrier implementation for Sending API
This module links the Sending booking and tracking APIs with Odoo delivery system.
Table of contents
This module depends on the suds python library and the OCA/delivery-carrier delivery_package_number and delivery_state modules.
The Sending API doesn't provide delivery rating methods, so OCA's delivery_price_method is advised in order to use this carrier in a sales workflow.
To configure a Sending delivery method:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Delivery > Shipping methods and create a new one.
- Choose Sending as provider.
- Configure the service parameters according to your contract considerations.
- Choose a delivery product.
These are the operations possible with this module:
- When the picking is validated, the shipping will be booked at Sending.
- With the response, we'll receive the delivery tracking number.
- As in other carriers, we can cancel the shipping after the picking is done. To do so, go to Additional Info tab and click on the Cancel action on the side of the tracking number.
- We can generate a new shipping if necessary.
- If by chance we delete the generated labels, we can obtain them again hitting the Sending Label buttons in the header of the picking form.
- POC prototype readyfor shipment creation, shipment cancel and shipment zpl label
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.