Contracts Management - Recurring
Contracts for recurrent invoicing
This module forward-port to v9 the contracts management with recurring invoicing functions.
Also you can print and send by email contract report.
To view discount field set Discount on lines in user access rights.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Contracts and select or create a new contract.
- Check Generate recurring invoices automatically.
- Fill fields for selecting the recurrency and invoice parameters:
- Period. It can be any interval of days, weeks, months, months last day or years.
- Start date and next invoice date.
- Invoicing type: pre-paid or post-paid.
- Add the lines to be invoiced with the product, description, quantity and price.
- You have the possibility to use the markers #START# or #END# in the description field to show the start and end date of the invoiced period.
- Choosing between pre-paid and post-paid, you modify the dates that are shown with the markers.
- A cron is created with daily interval, but if you are in debug mode, you can click on Create invoices to force this action.
- Click Show recurring invoices link to show all invoices created by the contract.
- Click on Print > Contract menu to print contract report.
- Click on Send by Email button to send contract by email.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Recover states and others functional fields in Contracts.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.