Contract - Auto Payment
Adds automatic payments to contracts.
Contract Auto Payment
This module allows for the configuration of automatic payments on invoices that are created by a contract.
Enable Automatic Payment
- Navigate to a customer contract
- Check the Auto Pay? box to enable automatic payment
- Configure the options as desired
- Set the Payment Token to the payment token that should be used for automatic payment
Automatic Payment Settings
The following settings are available at both the contract and contract template level:
|Invoice Message||Message template that is used to send invoices to customers upon creation.|
|Payment Retry Message||Message template that is used to alert a customer that their automatic payment failed for some reason and will be retried.|
|Payment Fail Message||Message template that is used to alert a customer that their automatic payment failed and will no longer be retried.|
|Auto Pay Retries||Amount of times to attempt an automatic payment before discontinuing and removing the payment token from the contract/account payment method.|
|Auto Pay Retry Hours||Amount of hours that should lapse until retrying failed payments.|
A valid payment token is required to use this module. These tokens are typically created during the website_sale checkout process, but they can also be created manually at the acquirer.
A payment token can be defined in one of two areas:
- Contract - Defining a payment token in the contract will allow for the use of this token for automatic payments on this contract only.
- Partner - Defining a payment token in the partner will allow for the use of this token for automatic payments on all contracts for this partner that do not have a payment token defined.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.