Business Requirement Deliverable Resource Template
Manage default resource lines in your deliverable sales package from product template
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements)
This module adds the following features particularly useful for sales package with standard resources:
- In Product template, a new tab "Resources" with the resource lines management (You could add, delete or create new resources).
- Possibility to create default resource lines for a given deliverable product. Those resource lines will be automatically added to the BR when the deliverable product is selected.
- This allows the user to have standard resource lines uploaded in the BR for deliverable packages.
No special ACL set up
Default resources in Deliverable Product
You can create Deliverable products and add in them standard resource lines expected to be added in the Business requirement by default. Depending on the modules you are using for the business requirements, the content of the resources lines will reflect the expected resources lines in the BR.
- Prepare your deliverables in the Product menu and add the expected RL
- Create a new BR and add the deliverable product in the deliverable line
- Adapt the resources lines if necessary
Known issues / Roadmap
- Currently prices are not updated when the resource lines are uploaded in the BR. => Add a button to recalculate Sales estimation prices in the Deliverable line
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.