Bank statement base import
This module brings basic methods and fields on bank statement to deal with the importation of different bank and offices. A generic abstract method is defined and an example that gives you a basic way of importing bank statement through a standard file is provided.
This module improves the bank statement and allows you to import your bank transactions with a standard .csv or .xls file (you'll find it in the 'data' folder). It respects the profile (provided by the accouhnt_statement_ext module) to pass the entries. That means, you'll have to choose a file format for each profile.
This module can handle a commission taken by the payment office and has the following format:
- ref : the SO number, INV number or any matching ref found. It'll be used as reference
- in the generated entries and will be useful for reconciliation process
- date : date of the payment
- amount : amount paid in the currency of the journal used in the importation profile
- commission_amount : amount of the comission for each line
- label : the comunication given by the payment office, used as communication in the
- generated entries.
The goal is here to populate the statement lines of a bank statement with the infos that the bank or office give you. Fell free to inherit from this module to add your own format.Then, if you need to complete data from there, add your own account_statement_*_completion module and implement the needed rules.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.