Bank from IBAN
Bank from IBAN
This module adds a code to bank definition for using it as matching for filling the bank from the IBAN bank account number. It uses the existing by country bank mapping in standard Odoo (https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/12b15cb55414d1f6dfc6b3b4e0c38638551ee54d/addons/base_iban/models/res_partner_bank.py#L81-L149), taken from ISO 3166-1 -> IBAN template, as described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number#IBAN_formats_by_country
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Bank Accounts > Banks.
- Create or modify a bank.
- Put the corresponding code for that bank in the field "Code".
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Partner
- Click Bank Account(s) in "Sales & Purchases" page.
- Create/modify IBAN bank account.
- When you put the bank account number, module extracts bank digits from the format of the country, and try to match an existing bank by country and code.
- If there's a match, the bank is selected automatically.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Carlos Dauden <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.