This module was written to extends the functionality of auth signup and allows the user to create an account as a supplier.
- To enable users to create accounts:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > General settings.
- Enable Allow external users to sign up.
- Enable Activate the customer portal.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- In home page, press Sign in.
- Press Sign up.
- Select Supplier in account type.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.