Adds an agreement object linked to an invoice
This module adds an Agreement object with the following properties:
- type (Sale or Purchase),
- link to a partner,
- signature date.
You can link an invoice to an agreement.
If you also install the module agreement_sale, you will be able to link a quotation/sale order to an agreement, and this information will be copied to the customer invoice.
An Agreement can be used for:
- Private business contracts
- Public markets
It will allow you to group all the orders and invoices related to the same agreement and display the references of this agreement on the documents where you have to display it. For example, the code property of the agreement is used in the module account_invoice_factur-x (from the edi project) in the XML tag /CrossIndustryInvoice/SupplyChainTradeTransaction/ApplicableHeaderTradeAgreement/ContractReferencedDocument/IssuerAssignedID.
The main differences with the Contract object of Odoo:
- a contract is an analytic account; an agreement is not related to analytic accounting.
- on the invoice, the contract/analytic account is per-line; an agreement is attached to the invoice (not to the lines).
- an agreement is a very simple object with just a few basic fields; a contract has a lot of properties and a lot of related features.
Go to the menu Accounting > Configuration > Management > Agreements to create new agreements.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.