Account Invoice - Supplier Info Update
In the supplier invoice, automatically update all products whose unit price on the line is different from the supplier price
Update Supplier Info of product from Supplier Invoice
This module allows in the supplier invoice, to automatically update all products informations whose purchase informations on the line are different from the supplier informations, defined on the product form.
It creates a new supplier information line if there is not or it updates the first.
This module add an extra button 'Check Supplier Informations' on supplier invoice form.
When user click on it, he can see supplier informations changes, that will be applied. Optionnaly, he can unselect some temporary changes, specially, if supplier applied an exceptionnal price change.
- blue: Create a full new supplier info
- brown: Adding a partnerinfo line in a existing supplierinfo
- black: Updating a current setting, displaying price variation (%)
This module add an extra boolean field 'Supplier Informations Checked' in the 'Other Info' tab in the supplier invoice form, that indicates that the prices have been checked, and supplierinfo updated, (or eventually that the changes have been ignored).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- This module does not manage correctly difference if
- invoice line UoM are not the same as Supplierinfo UoM
- invoice line taxes are not the same as products taxes. (If one is marked as tax included in the price and the other is marked as tax excluded in the price)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.