Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Odoo Scrummer - run your projects by Scrum in Odooby
Modoolar, Igor Jovanovic
Pleaase note that odoo-agile.com is a future project's website and we will bring it online in the following days.
Demo server should work though, and if not, please let me know again since to me, it looks OK.
On Dec 8, 2017 1:47 AM, "Eric Caudal" <email@example.com> wrote:
Thanks for the initiative. Please note that you have a 502 error in demo server.
Eric Caudal [Founder and CEO]
Skype: elico.corp. Phone: + 86 186 2136 1670 (Cell), + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37 (Office)
Elico Shanghai (Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Singapore)
Odoo Gold Partner // Best Odoo Partner APAC 2014 and 2016On 12/08/2017 01:17 AM, Igor Jovanovic wrote:Hello everyone,Sorry for a slight delay on this topic. We got caught up in some unplanned additional work here.Finally, we are happy to announce the release of the Scrummer codebase so all of you guys could have a sneak peek of the current status of the product.Few notes:
There will be 2 instances related to this project:
- The code is released on Modoolar Github account, under LGPL3 license.
- Since we plan to move the code to the OCA repositories please do not report bugs, nor continue to work on this repositoryWe are looking forward to hear your feedback.CheersAppendix: Demo server informationWe have created a demo server in order to easily evaluate and play around with the tool without setting it up locally. There is already a test database with couple of projects, tasks and teams/users created.1. Team Musicians:Non agile projects: Project E - to show its compatibile with Odoo project moduleKanban projects: Project DScrum projects: Project A, Project B, Project CTo demonstrate an integration with a github, we have also created and connected the following projects with their respective Github repositories:Project A -> https://github.com/
modoolar/project_aProject B -> https://github.com/ modoolar/project_bProject C -> https://github.com/ modoolar/project_cPlease note that, besides Github, you can also use Bitbucket and Gitlab repositories. Note: If you want to link your commit with the task, put task key in your commit message and system will link it automatically!We have also created two agile teams with the following users:
- Amy Winehouse (amy / demo)
- David Bowie (bowie / demo)
- Frank Sinatra (sinatra / demo)
- Janis Joplin (joplin / demo)
- Jimmy Hendrix (hendirx / demo)
- John Lennon (lennon / demo)
- Michael Jackson (jackson / demo)2. Team Actors:
- Audrey Hepburn (audrey / demo)
- Burce Lee (lee / demo)
- Cary Grant (grant / demo)
- Charlie Chaplin (chaplin / demo)
- Frank Sinatra (sinatra / demo) - this one exists in both teams to present multiteam scenario
- Humphrey Bogart (bogart / demo)
- James Cagney (cagney / demo)
- Marlon Brando (brando / demo)Please note that this server should only show the current state of the project (ie. staging server) - not to be used as a production environment so please do not keep your sensitive data there.There are few known bugs, and we plan to continue the development process.User data information:We plan to create a fresh database from time to time will restore the system back to the original state.Happy playingOn Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Andrea Cometa - Apulia Software srl <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Il 13/11/2017 17:47, Lorenzo Battistini ha scritto:<blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:CAG0cPwCh1WM7ZAv8ZGv
ADNUGV0HNtWsXXZ6Ch42sbBn1fmkcp"> A@mail.gmail.comOn 13 November 2017 at 14:03, Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com m> wrote:+1 for project-agile
as if we reach the critical mass to have 2 repos it will surely be easier to move scrum specific in an other repo instead of all base modules.Indeed. My vote goes to project-agile too
Modoolar, Igor Jovanovic