Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Choose OCA apps for e-learning coursesby
Tecnativa. S. L., Pedro M. Baeza
- Automatic invoicing processes with OCA/edi (Factur-X, invoice import and the rest of Alexis modules).
- Mail tracking through OCA/social mail_tracking* modules.
- Association/membership management with OCA/vertical-association modules.
- Contract managemente with OCA/contract
- General tour with web_responsive module
Transmit out thankful to Andy.
Another choices are:- Comission
2017-10-13 10:32 GMT+02:00 Mignon, Laurent <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
That's good news! Even if you find a lot of good modules in OCA, I have to admit that I'm having a hard time writing documentation for users. This kind of contribution can only improve the quality and visibility of the OCA modules. Thank you in advance to Andy for its work.IMO MISBuilder is a good candidate. Once finalized, DDMRP will also be a good candidate.Regards,lmiOn Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Daniel Reis <email@example.com> wrote:Hello all,
During the Odoo Experience I met with Andy Dyson, from Sapentia.Sapentia is specialized in e-learning, and has created several free courses on open source software, such as Odoo and LibreOffice.More info at: http://www.sapentiaopenlea
Andy wants to contribute to the OCA by creating free courses for a couple of OCA apps.He is waiting for us to suggest the best apps for the e-learning courses.
For me it came to mind things like MIS Builder, or Management System.What do you suggest?