Contributors mailing list archives
2017 OCA Delegates Campaignby
Open Source Integrators, Maxime Chambreuil
Dear Odoo enthusiasts and OCA members and contributors,
The 2017 OCA Delegates Campaign is open. From now and until April 7th, 2017, you can apply as an OCA Delegate.
The Delegate Assembly is the Association’s supreme authority. Each Delegate member is entitled to one vote at the Delegate Assembly. Decisions of the Delegate Assembly are taken by a majority vote of the Delegate members present and voting. For further details, please read the Bylaws.
To apply as a candidate, you have to:
- sign the CLA (if not already done)
- have a valid membership. Make sure to purchase your membership or renew it (you should have received the invoice for your renewal).
- fill in this form
Campaign will be closed on April 7th.
The vote will be open from April 10th to 21st, 2017: Current OCA Delegates will have to vote for 10 new Delegates among the candidates.
The results of the election will be announced on those lists on April 22nd, 2017.
The 10 new Delegates will then take part to:
- the 2017 OCA Board Member Campaign from April 24th to May 6th, 2017
- the 2017 OCA Financial Auditor Campaign from April 24th to May 6th, 2017
- the 2017 General Assembly from May 8th to 19th, 2017.
Should you have any question, please let us know.
Project Manager / Consultant
Ursa Information Systems
1450 W Guadalupe Road, Suite 132
Gilbert, Arizona, 85233
Office: 1-855-URSA ERP x 710
1-855-877 2377 x 710