Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Gap analysis modulesby
We are revamping the concept of gap analysis that we developed for v6 and v7.
We have restarted from scratch with a similar idea and following direction:
- get rid of aeroo reports
- New API and OCA guidelines for all developments and UT
- Gap Analysis Process starts from the lead
- Business requirements are added to a lead
- Estimates are added to BR
- Cost structure is setup in the lead
- Online quotation can be generated/refreshed from the BR/estimates/cost structure
- Approval of the BR
- Projects tasks can be created from the business requirements when they are approved
- New BR can be added to a new lead and then to an existing project.
- reports and BI included to follow task completion vs BR estimate.
- Modular to allow multiple layers of integration (with CRM/project, with/without amount estimate)
Analysis and first development draft are finished and we plan to propose something to publish during October.
We would like to propose the development to OCA:
- Is there an interest on the subject?
- Where shall we propose the set if relevant?
Thanks for your guidance--
Eric Caudal [Founder and CEO]
Skype: elico.corp. Phone: + 86 186 2136 1670 (Cell), + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37 (Office)
Elico Shanghai (Shenzhen/Singapore) Odoo Gold Partner, best Odoo Partner 2014 for APAC
<img src="cid:firstname.lastname@example.org" style="color:rgb(136,136,136);font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255)">
Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Web : http://www.serpentcs.com
Mobile : 91 - 9879354457
Blog : http://jayvora.blogspot.com