Contributors mailing list archives
RE: cancel state on account.moveby
Dear Alexis & OCA Friends,
I agree. Thank you, Alexis.
> For v16, maybe we should switch from the term "All entries" to "Draft and Posted entries"... what do you think ?
> Concerning naming on the report wizards: I think we should align with the naming of the Odoo financial reporting engine.
I agree. It is a misunderstanding for users. The estate of moves should be coherent with filters. 😊
Thanks for your answers ! We agree that moves with state = 'cancel' should always be ignored.
Here are my PRs for v14 to fix this issue :
- account_cutoff_xxx : https://github.com/OCA/account-closing/pull/205
- account_check_deposit : https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/pull/1475
- l10n_fr_fec_oca : https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france/pull/375
- l10n_fr_account_vat_return : https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france/pull/374
- l10n_fr_das2: https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france/pull/376
If you know a module that doesn't handle the "cancel" state on account.move correctly, please report it !