Contributors mailing list archives
Open Source Integrators, Maxime Chambreuil
I know we have RMA modules in Odoo 14 but I have a customer with a requirement prior to the RMA process.
His recall process can start from a vendor call/email/document or an internal quality check that would trigger the recall process:
* Create a recall with a product and serial/number
* Provide the list of customers or stock locations of where the recalled serial/lot number is located (as a product or as an ingredient from a manufacturing order)
* different actions based on the location:
* scrap orders if it is still somewhere in the warehouse as a product
* unbuild orders if it has been used in MOs
* a customer RMA order if it has been shipped as a product or part of a finished good to a customer
The recall would keep some basic information: created by, created on, assigned to, the state (New, In Progress, Done, Cancelled), the status of each subprocess (scrap orders, unbuild orders, RMA orders) and some actions like emailing customers.
Do we have a module that would get me closer to those requirements?
Tecnativa. S. L., Pedro M. Baeza