Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Operation related to Asset Managementby
Chief Sales and Innovation Executive
WilldooIT Pty Ltd
"Making growth through technology easy"
P: +61 3 9135 1900
M: +61 4 000 17 444
10/435 Williamstown Road
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
DISCLAIMER | This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you are not the recipient, do not copy, disclose, or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by e-mail that you have received this message in error and then please destroy this email and any of its attachments. WilldooIT Pty. Ltd. is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending by Willdoo IT Pty. Ltd. WilldooIT Pty. Ltd. use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for virus or anything similar in this email or attachment.
Dear community,My I check whether the following feature is relevant to OCA or being useful.We done Odoo and got to learn some practice from an organization that deal with a lot of asset. Both normal asset, low valued asset, asset in transit, asset under construction.They have asset operation like,
- Change Ownership,
- i.e, change cost center (analytic)
- Value Adjustment,
- i.e., knowing sometime later that, there are additional expenditure into that assets and so the value should be increased
- Transfer (merge or split),
- i.e., 2 asset under construction, merged as new final working Asset.
- An normal acquired asset that splits into smaller assets.We would love to port these features into OCA. But I am not very sure it will be useful, nor is it generic enough.Any comments?Kitti