This module was written to extend the functionality of runbot to support pylint command and allow you to check fails of lint.
You can select type of error to test, path to test, ignore files... from a git repo with pylint configuration files.
To install this module, you need to:
- See main root README of this repository.
- Install pylint package: pip install pylint
To configure this module, you need to:
- Create a new repository git with your pylint conf file.
- Create new runbot.repo record of your new repository git of pylint conf file.
- Set relative path of your pylint conf file in runbot.repo in field pylint_conf and add in dependency repo your pylint repo.
- Create a git repository with your pylint-conf file
- Create a new record in runbot.repo with you pylint-conf repository link.
- Add to you main repo depends pylint-conf repo and add pylint-conf relative path and activate field check_pylint
To use this module, you need to:
- Wait a new build with previous configuration and review pylint log:
- Yellow example and button pylint log build.
- Review pylint log txt file:
- Review pylint log record:
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Moises Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.