Supplier invoices on HR expenses
Set supplier invoices on HR expenses
This module should be used when a supplier invoice is paid by an employee. It allows to set a supplier invoice for each expense line, adding the corresponding journal items to transfer the debt to the employee.
Install the module the regular way.
You don't need to configure anything more to use this module.
Instead of coding a full expense line, select an existing supplier invoice, and then the rest of the fields will be auto-filled and grayed.
When you generate the expenses account entries, lines with invoices filled will be generated as opposite of the payable move line of the invoice, and both will be reconciled, letting the employee payable account as the only open balance.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Multiple payment terms for a supplier invoice are not handled correctly.
- Partial reconcile supplier invoices are also not correctly handled.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/201137/primary template invoice
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/15193/Arrow set %28Comic%29
- Original hr_expense icon
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.