Adds an analytic account in stock move
Adds an analytic account in stock move to be able to get analytic information when generating the journal items.
To Assign an Analytic Account to a Stock Move
You need to:
- Create manually or open draft picking
- Add move lines and fill analytic account field
Assigned Journal Items created from Stock Move with Analytic Account
If stock move automatically create journal entry, the journal entry will contain journal items with following rule:
- Journal item with account equal to product's valuation account will not be assigned to any analytic account
- Journal item with account different to product's valuation account will be assigned to an analytic account according to the stock move's analytic account
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Hanane ELKHAL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yvan Patry <email@example.com>
- Pierre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mathieu VATEL <email@example.com>
- Fabio Vílchez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andhitia Rama <email@example.com>
- Michael Viriyananda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aaron Henriquez <email@example.com>
- Jared Kipe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.