Custom exceptions on sale order
This module allows you attach several customizable exceptions to your sale order in a way that you can filter orders by exceptions type and fix them.
This is especially useful in an scenario for mass sales order import because it's likely some orders have errors when you import them (like product not found in Odoo, wrong line format etc.)
When creating or editing Sale Order, configured Exception Rules are checked. If any is not met, the Sale Order will be blocked and it won't be possible to "Confirm" it.
Table of contents
- Ensure your User belongs to the Exception Manager group:
- On the User form check the "Exception Manager" checkbox. You may need to reload your browser windowi before the specific menu items are visible.
- Configure the Exception Rules:
- Open the menu item Sales » Configuration » Sales Ordersi » Sale Exception Rules.
- Create the rules as per your needs. The "Help" tab gives additional help on writing the Python expressions for this.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Raphaël Valyi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Renato Lima <email@example.com>
- Sébastien BEAU <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- SodexisTeam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <email@example.com>
- Raphaël Reverdy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian da Costa <email@example.com>
- Iván Todorovich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.