Register for free events - Sale extension
Combine free and paid tickets on events
Register for free website events - Sale extension
Extension for module website_event_register_free that allows to combine both kind of registrations: free and paid.
This module will be auto-installed when website_event_register_free and website_event_sale are both installed.
You have two options for events:
- Don't put any type of ticket, so the event will be considered as free, and the registration screen of website_event_register_free module will appear. Warning: This doesn't work for now due to a bug in Odoo that doesn't allow to store max seats available.
- Define ticket types, but let one or some of the tickets with price 0. When you go to normal registration screen, the tickets with price will be added to shopping cart, and the priceless tickets will be automatically registered. If there are no free tickets selected, then normal checkout screen will appeared.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Hide on checkout page the fields that are not needed for free events.
- Move to OCA/event when migrating to v9.
- Courtesy of https://creativecommons.org
- Original event module
- Original sale module
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.