Purchase Self Invoice
Account invoice purchase self invoice
This module allows the configuration of the suppliers in order to define self invoices. Self invoices are created by the customer in the name of the provider. The provider must allow the customer to create them.
- Go to 'Accounting/Invoicing > Purchases > Master Data > Vendors'
- Modify a Provider and click 'Set Self Invoice' inside the page 'Sales & Purchases'
- Go to 'Accounting/Invoicing > Purchases > Documents > Vendors Bills'
- Create an invoice for the provider and validate it
- The self invoice is accessible through the button: Self invoice
- You can create an invoice for the provider without the self invoice if you uncheck 'Set self invoice'
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Enric Tobella <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.