Integration of cProfile and PgBadger.
To install this module, you need the following requirements:
- Install pgbadger binary package.
- Install pstats_print2list python package.
- Set PG_LOG_PATH environment variable to know location of the postgresql.log file by default is /var/lib/postgresql/9.X/main/pg_log/postgresql.log
- Enable postgresql logs from postgresql's configuration file (Default location for Linux Debian is /etc/postgresql/*/main/postgresql.conf) - Add the following lines at final (A postgresql restart is required /etc/init.d/postgresql restart)
logging_collector=on log_destination='stderr' log_directory='pg_log' log_filename='postgresql.log' log_rotation_age=0 log_checkpoints=on log_hostname=on log_line_prefix='%t [%p]: [%l-1] db=%d,user=%u '
- By default profiler module adds two system parameters
- exclude_fnames > '/.repo_requirements,~/odoo-8.0,/usr/,>'
- exclude_query > 'ir_translation'.
These parameters can be configurated in order to exclude some outputs from profiling stats or pgbadger output.
After installation, a player is add on the header bar, with following buttons:
- Start profiling
- Stop profiling
- Download stats: download stats file
- Clear stats
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.