Extends the product warranty management with warranty details on product / supplier relation:
- Supplier warranty duration
- Set default return address for company (if different from standard one)
- Whether to return product to company, supplier, other
Table of contents
The new information is not explicitly used by the system until you install another module that makes use of it, e.g. RMA Claim (Product Return Management).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Emmanuel Samyn <email@example.com>
- Paulius Sladkevičius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Benoît Guillot <email@example.com>
- David Beal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ondřej Kuzník <email@example.com>
- Yanina Aular <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cyril Gaudin <email@example.com>
- Bima Jati Wijaya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
This module has been financially supported by:
- Inovera <https://www.inovera.lt>
- Akretion Brazil <https://www.akretion.com.br>
- Akretion <https://www.akretion.com>
- Savoir-faire Linux <https://www.savoirfairelinux.com>
- Credativ <https://www.credativ.co.uk>
- Vauxoo <https://www.vauxoo.com>
- Camp 2 Camp <https://camptocamp.com>
- Open Source Integrators <https://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/rma project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.