Product Multi Price
This module allows to set multiple prices to products and base pricelist rules on them.
Table of contents
To configure multiple prices you need to set multi prices field names first. To do so, you need admin permissions. Then go to:
- Settings > Technical > Database Structure > Price Field Names
- Create the multi price fields you need.
If you have multiple companies, you can assign independent field sets for each one.
Note: 'Show multi prices' access group must be checked to be able to add multiple prices in the product form view.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to the product page.
- In the general tab, there's a list called Other Prices.
- You can add one for every price name available.
To base pricelist rules on that fields, in the pricelist:
- Add a rule and choose formula as the computing method.
- In the Based on dropdown list, select Other Price.
- A new list appear: Other Price Name. Pick the one you need.
- Configure the formula.
- Now the rule is based on that price for the products that have it configured. Otherwise, it will return 0.
- Add mechanisms that allow to set multiprices values from external flows. For example: having AVCO, FIFO and Standard prices computed simultaneously in this table.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.