POS Lot Selection
POS Lot Selection
This module allows to pick between existing lots in POS frontend.
- Go to Inventory > Settings and set the option Track lots or serial numbers
- Chose a product that is stockable, go to its Inventory tab, and set Tracking to By Lots.
- Go to its Sales tab and set it as Available in the Point of Sale.
- Click on Update Qty On Hand, chose the same location configured in the POS you want the lot available in; write a quantity; unfold the Lot/Serial Number field and pick create one if none is available yet.
- Create a new lot with the serial number of your choice.
- Open a POS Session.
- Choose a product with required lot.
- There is a new select field with the lots available for that product.
- If lot quantity can't cover the order line demand it won't be available to pick.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Lot selection is only available when the POS is online. In offline mode the select isn't loaded and the lot has to be manually set.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- David <firstname.lastname@example.org> * (https://www.tecnativa.com)
- Ignacio Ales <email@example.com>
- Kiril Vangelovski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.