Add partner sectors
This module adds the concept of economic sector for partners.
To manage sectors, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Contacts > Sectors.
By default only companies have sectors. To activate sectors in individuals also, you need to activate the following setting:
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Sector in contacts > Use sector for individuals
Or, if you have Sales or CRM modules installed:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings > Partner Sector > Use sector for individuals
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add a unique constraint for name per parent sector.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.