Multi-Currency in Analytic Accounting
This module improves OpenERP multi-currency handling in analytic accounting, overall for multi-company.
This module is based on the work made in all c2c_multicost* available on the v5.0 stable version and allows you to share analytic account between company (even if currency differs in each one).
What has been done here:
- Adapt the owner of analytic line (= to company that own the general account associated with an analytic line)
- Add multi-currency on analytic lines (similar to financial accounting)
- Correct all "costs" indicators into analytic account to base them on the right currency (owner's company)
- By default, nothing changes for single company implementation.
As a result, we can now really share the same analytic account between companies that do not have the same currency. This setup becomes True, Enjoy !
- Company A : EUR
- Company B : CHF
- Analytic Account A : USD, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account B : CHF, owned by Company A
- Analytic Account C : EUR, owned by Company B
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.