Move Stock Location
This module allows to move all stock in a stock location to an other one.
Move Stock Location
This module allows to move entire location of products from one place to another and move only selected quants.
Table of contents
- A new menu item Stock > Move from location... opens a wizard where 2 location can be specified.
- Select origin and destination locations and press "IMMEDIATE TRANSFER" or "PLANNED TRANSFER"
- Press ADD ALL button to add all products available
- Those lines can be edited. Move quantity can't be more than a max available quantity
- Move doesn't care about the reservations and will move stuff anyway
- If during your operation with the wizard the real quantity will change it will move only the available quantity at the button press
- Products will be moved and a form view of picking that did that will show up
- If "PLANNED TRANSFER" is used - the picking won't be validated automatically
If you want to transfer a full quant:
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products and click "On hand" smart button or Inventory > Reporting > Inventory, the quants view will be opened.
- Select the quants which you want move to another location
If you go to the Inventory Dashboard you can see the button "Move from location" in each of the picking types (only applicable to internal transfers). Press it and you will be directed to the wizard.
Change the current implementation (suggested by Denis Roussel from ACSONE):
- A new parameter on stock picking types : 'Product Change Location' (with a little help).
- With this, go to the dashboard, create a picking with that type.
- Add a button on the picking form which is visible with that type that fill in the picking as now
- Nice to have: add a magic button on locations that with context creates a new picking of that type with the origin location already filled in.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.