Analytic Department Categorization
Base Analytic Department Categorization
This module add Department to Analytic Account lines. It will set current user by default on the lines.
To install this module, you need to:
No required dependency on Accounting modules.
You might want to install as well other modules to set department:
- Project Department Categorization (project_department)
- Project Task specific Department (project_task_departement <https://github.com/OCA/project/tree/12.0/project_task_departement>)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <joël.email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Thomas Nowicki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Reis <email@example.com>
- Angel Moya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Burkholder <email@example.com>
- Artem Kostyuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Anand Kansagra <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.