Account Mass Reconcile
Account Mass Reconcile
This is a shared work between Akretion and Camptocamp in order to provide:
- Reconciliation facilities for big volume of transactions.
- Setup different profiles of reconciliation by account.
- Each profile can use many methods of reconciliation.
- This module is also a base to create others reconciliation methods which can plug in the profiles.
- A profile a reconciliation can be run manually or by a cron.
- Monitoring of reconciliation runs with an history which keep track of the reconciled Journal items.
2 simple reconciliation methods are integrated in this module, the simple reconciliations works on 2 lines (1 debit / 1 credit) and do not allow partial reconciliation, they also match on 1 key, partner or Journal item name.
Table of contents
Give the user permissions to view full accounting features, then go to 'Invoicing / Accounting / Mass Automatic Reconcile' to start a new mass reconcile.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sébastien Beau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Fayolle <email@example.com>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicolas Bessi <email@example.com>
- Pedro M.Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu Dietrich <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ecino <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rudolf Schnapka <email@example.com>
- Florian Dacosta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laetitia Gangloff <email@example.com>
- Frédéric Clémenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mykhailo Panarin <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-reconcile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.