Track website users using plausible
This module allows to configure your odoo website to connect with Plausible.
The addon is a port from the Odoo CE 16.0 feature and as such, it is not included in the OCA CLA. That means we do not have a copy of the copyright on it like all other OCA modules.
Table of contents
To configure a website to be integrated with Plausible, you need to:
- Go to Website > Configuration > Settings.
- Enable 'Plausible Analytics'.
- Fill in your 'Shared Link Auth'.
In case you host Plausible on your own server, you need to:
- Activate the developer mode (in Settings)
- Go to Settings > Technical > System Parameters.
- Create the following parameter: key 'website.plausible_script' and value 'https://<your_plausible_domain.com>/js/script.js'
- Create the following parameter: key 'website.plausible_server' and value 'https://<your_plausible_domain.com>'
This module won't be needed in version 16 as it is included in the core website module.
The integrated analytics dashboard has not being backported and could be an improvement to do to this module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.