Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a template
Adds a wizard to update a company account chart from a chart template.
This is a pretty useful tool to update OpenERP instalations after tax reforms on the oficial charts of accounts, or to apply fixes performed on the chart template.
- Allows the user to compare a chart and a template showing differences
- on accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions.
- It may create the new account, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions detected
- on the template.
- It can also update (overwrite) the accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal
- positions that got modified on the template.
The wizard lets the user select what kind of objects must be checked/updated, and whether old records must be checked for changes and updated. It will display all the accounts to be created / updated with some information about the detected differences, and allow the user to exclude records individually. Any problem found while updating will be shown on the last step.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.