A set of basic information needed on all published records.
Provide basic information for website records / models via website.published.mixin. This module is meant to be used as a base to build your own CMS.
- cms_create_url: lead to create view. By default /cms/create/my.model
- cms_search_url: lead to search view. By default /cms/search/my.model
- cms_edit_url (computed field): lead to edit view. By default /cms/edit/my.model/model_id
No routing provided. This attributes provide only basic information on contents' URLs. If you use cms_form default routes are handled automatically. If not, is up to you to provide your own routes to handle them.
Permission and extra information
- record.cms_is_owner(): current user is the owner of the record?
- record.cms_can_edit(): current user can edit this record?
- record.cms_can_publish(): current user can publish this record?
- record.cms_can_delete(): current user can delete this record?
- model.cms_can_create(): current user can create a new record?
Info all in one
When you build CMS UIs you need all those info at once. This module provides also an helper method cms_info() that gives you back a dictionary containing:
- is_owner: True/False,
- can_edit: True/False,
- can_create: True/False,
- can_publish: True/False,
- can_delete: True/False,
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported.
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.