RFQ & Contracts
How to work for the OCA
Once in a while, the OCA needs to perform work or achieve some objectives that is not his core competencies nor mission, or simply the OCA does not have the resources available. Therefore, the OCA Board may decide to request and pay external resources to help. So far, there are 2 ways to work for the OCA:
- The OCA will fund some issues on Github and provide a monetary reward to someone performing the work. The OCA is currently using:
- The OCA Board can also decide to issue a Request for Quotes. This page aims to document how the process works, where to find the documents, how to submit your quote, what are the criteria used to decide which resources will be awarded the contract and so on. If an information is missing, please let us know at rfq AT odoo-community DOT org.
Request for Quotes
Once adapted for the specific work, the document will be sent on the contributors mailing list as well as posted on this page.
2021 General Secretary - submission deadline 11th December, 2020
2021 Graphic Designer - submission date extended, 12th January 2021
Migration of www.odoo-community.org from Odoo 13 to Odoo 14 - submission date extended, 12th January 2021
You can find out more about what is happening at the OCA on our blog.
Follow @OdooCommunity on Twitter for future announcements.
- Will you be answering the RFQ? If not, why?
- Do you have questions?
- Completion of the work
- Respect of deadlines
- Quality of the work
- Adequation with OCA values and mission
- October 9th, 2020: OCA Days 2020 - Video Post Production. Awarded to ForgeFlow for €1300. Thank you to Crystal Bits and Gonzo Design for their quotes.