Contributors mailing list archives
Odoo report testingby
Anybox, Pierre Verkest
* If we start to use this lib in various OCA repo to test report we have to be ready with the previous point (I haven't look yet last changes from Moises and Alexandre regarding dockerized builds I guess that may be benefit)
* Setting up wkhtml2pdf and lessc to the expected version on Travis dockerized builder is a bit a nightmare to me, helps welcome!
run them (as they are not part of an Odoo module) using OCA MQT repo so of course that can change.
* I've chosen to use anybox.recipe.odoo to run unit tests because I didn't know how to
how to process, we may have a IRC discussion to figure out how to do it (I'm petrus-v feel free to ping me). There are probably some technical points to discuss before moving it:
If you still get interest on this tool I'm happy to move it under OCA umbrella, I'm just wondering
* write a blog post regarding the philosophy and the why of this lib: https://anybox.fr/blog/how-do-you-develop-odoo-report-are-you-testing-them
* document the lib: https://odoo-report-testing.readthedocs.io
* extract the code from anybox.testing.openerp to a gh repo: https://github.com/anybox/odoo-report-testing
Hi,Since my last message in this ML regarding Odoo report testing some works has been done:
* test the lib on travis against some version of odoo (OK: 7.0, 8.0, WIP: 9.0, 10.0)* release the first version on pipy: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/odoo-report-testing/
 Here was the message lost in an other thread not related: https://odoo-community.org/groups/contributors-15/contributors-45957?mode=thread&date_begin=&date_end=
 I had a try at this commit but my unit test wasn't running: https://github.com/anybox/odoo-report-testing/tree/16fb95266e2993dc2ae4b816fe4c4734b3e7b4df