Contributors mailing list archives
Do you know any easy module to start with?by Yajo <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 10/01/2016 10:14:44
- 1. Create a backend module.
- Do you miss a module?
- 2. Port a module from old to new api.
- Any candidate? If the module is only available for 7.0, better.
- 3. Create a website snippet.
- Is there any snippet you are missing?
- 4. Port a module to 9.0. (I'm not sure if I want to do this, read below).
- Any candidate?
This way, the training will include old api, new api, porting, maybe a migration, GitHub usage, and the results will be published to OCA as a PR.
I think that if OCA maintained a list of "easy bugs for beginners", this would be easier.
It is a requirement that the modules are reasonably simple (it's for training), but useful. Also, the target version would probably be 8.0 because nowadays l10n-spain is not 9.0-ready (that's why I'm not sure about chapter 4).
If you know the answer to any of above questions, it's your time to get work done for free!
Serpent Consulting Services
MICROCOM, Martin Malorni
Open Source Integrators, Maxime Chambreuil