Contributors mailing list archives

Re: Mass commit to prepare branching 9.0

Tecnativa. S. L., Pedro M. Baeza
- 09/10/2015 17:01:45
OK, for me there's no hurry. We can wait till monday.

Thanks for the efforts.


2015-10-09 18:37 GMT+02:00 <>:
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Raphaël Valyi <> wrote:

sorry  had a sleep here... If it costs just a rebase and if rebase works then please proceed of course.

I did another try with and rebase did work too.

So I propose to do the 'git mv __unported__/* .' on Monday afternoon to let some more time for comments. 
That is, unless people are very impatient to have the 9.0 branch, in which case I can do it sooner :)

Have a nice week-end.


Post to: