Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Working with Product Setby
We have similar requirements for a building company which wants their customers to only see complex products on sale order and invoices, but they need internally to adjust and manage the various products and working time part of these complex products.
I was also thinking about using BoM but without having to use manufacturing functionalities (since they build the complex products directly at the customer site).
I have been pointed to https://github.com/akretion/ak-odoo-incubator/tree/8-opt/sale_line_option which helps in adjusting quants on sale order but still needs one to go through manufacturing.
Let me know if we can work on it together ?
SCOP LE FILAMENT
firstname.lastname@example.orgLe 30 mai 2019 6:07 AM, Kitti Upariphutthiphong <email@example.com> a écrit :Hi, I have played around, trying to use standard first.1) If I set product's BOM as Kit, when SO create DO, product will split in DO. This is not what we want.2) If I set product's BOM as Manufacturer, when SO create DO will be in product set, but MO is created and we need to go through MO process to create new product set.I think the question is are there anything that make it easy enough like (2) but no need to create MO.On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:19 AM Kitti Upariphutthiphong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hello,We would like to check whether there is OCA module that accommodate the following use case, which is,--> For user to work on Product Set in all documents SO, DO, INV but real stock.move happen in product details.For example,Given
- [Product Set - AAA] consist of [Product A - 2 pieces, Product Z - 20 pieces]
- [Product Set - BBB] consist of [Product B - 4 pieces, Product Z - 10 pieces]The Use Case would be
- In SO, user select set AAA = 2 and set BBB = 10 --> Print out form should show only in sets (detailed not required)
- In DO, user can select to delivery in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> ** But stock move in details (not in set), DO slip if possible, can show both set and detail.
- In INV, bill customer in set, AAA = 2 set, BBB = 5 set --> Print out form in setsSo far, I would see addons that split the set into detail since SO, and so it does not answer the ease of use for user.Thank you,