Sevilla Code Sprint
The Spanish Community days (Jornadas Odoo) will take place during June 14th & 15th of 2018 in Sevilla, Spain, and in order to take advantage of the momentum generated by this important event, the Odoo Community Association and the 'Asociación Española de Odoo' (Aeodoo) are also organizing a Code Sprint in the preceding days of the week, from Monday 11th to Wednesday 13th of June.
Attendees will also be able to present short talks about specific topics of their expertise. This will be a good opportunity to rehearse for the possible talks that will be held during the Odoo Experience 2018 in October.
- Seville City
When you visit this city, you are in the very heart of Andalusian culture, the center of bullfighting and Flamenco music. Take yourself time and take life easy, as Andalusians use to do, and interrupt sightseeing from time to time to have a few "tapas", those typical "small Spanish dishes", and a glass of Sherry wine in one of the probably thousands of bars in this city, and consider a few of the hints on the following pages to make your stay a memorable one.
- Event Location
The event will take place in "La Cámara de Comercio de Sevilla", with a conference room allowing up to 200 people, with free wifi and a projector.
• Hotel Hilton Garden Inn: http://www.hiltonhotels.com/es_XM/espana/hilton-garden-inn-sevilla
• Hotel Macarena: https://www.exehotels.com/exe-sevilla-macarena.html
• Hotel Sevilla Torneo: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/svqto-ac-hotel-sevilla-torneo
• Hotel Monte Olivos: http://www.hmonteolivos.com/
When you arrive
Sprint Tracks & Lighning Talks
- General Area Tracks. Tracks that cover a broader scope in a business area (e.g. Accounting, Logistics), generally related to Odoo and OCA repositories . Generally there is not a single maintainer or leader. If you join this General Area Tracks you most probably will review open Issues or Pull Requests from existing repositories, and try to resolve/close as much as possible. If you are not familiar with them, we recommend that you pick up a few and try to be thorough in your analysis to try to resolve them. You can help by trying to reproduce issues and provide new insights to existing issues, propose fixes or review open pull requests.
Record your Track's progress