Who we are and what we have to offer to you ?
The Odoo Community Association, or OCA, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
The Association provides financial, organizational and legal support to the broader Odoo Open Source community. It also serves as an independent legal entity to which community members can contribute to the code, funding and other resources with the knowledge that their contributions will be maintained for public benefit.
- Help and promote the collaborative software development of Odoo
- Encourage the development of Odoo and its features while coordinating and organizing the collaborative work on the software
- Assist the community while defending its interests and the sustainability of its developments
- Promote the use of the Odoo solution
- Facilitate synergies, collaborations and fund raising efforts
- Actively collaborate on the definition of the roadmaps of new versions of the tool and their implementation
How are we organized ?
We are organized in projects governed by a Team or Project Steering Committee (PSC). The PSC should operate openly and with a consensus-based approach. He has a complete autonomy on his projects and define his own rules, tools and organization to achieve the objectives given by the OCA.
Current Project Steering Commitee are:
- Odoo local communities (by country)
- Business topics (Accounting, Logistics,...)
- Odoo vertical interest (Hotel, Construction, ...)
- Connector to other Apps (Magento, Sage, ...)
- Linked to event (Code sprint, Community meeting,...)
Go to the OCA's project page to know more.