Add new text field form widget
This module adds a new widget for text field in form view on Odoo:
- In readonly mode, it uses text contents to parse and render them to html markdown syntax.
- In write mode, use [bootstrap-markdown]
: http://www.codingdrama.com/bootstrap-markdown/ "bootstrap-markdown"
It was tested on openerp trunk, 8.0 branch.
Your XML form view definition should contain:
... <field name="field_name" widget="bootstrap_markdown"/> ...
Known issues / Roadmap
- Improve user experience with Odoo specific syntax
- Improve user experience with Github specific syntax
- Add a working parsed field in tree view
- Add ir.attachment support
- Add images support (with drag'n'drop)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Nicolas Jeudy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.