Voxel account invoice
Sends account invoices to Voxel.
Voxel account invoice
This module allows you to send invoices to Voxel. Sending are queued in jobs running in the background.
Table of contents
To configure this module you have to belong to the access group 'Voxel manager' under 'Technical Settings', then:
- Open a customer form view. In 'Sales & Purchases' page, check 'Enable Voxel' if you want to send invoices to this customer through Voxel.
- Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Companies, open the companies you want to enable Voxel communication and set 'Enable Voxel' field to True.
- In the login list, add the corresponding login for connecting with Voxel to send the invoices. The final URL where the invoices are going to be sent is '<Login URL>/Outbox'.
- Save the form and edit it again, find 'invoice login' field and select the login to be used in the invoice sending.
- Select also the 'Send mode' to set when the Invoice will be sent:
- On validate: The invoice will be sent to Voxel automatically when the invoice is validated.
- At fixed time: The invoice will be sent to Voxel automatically at a fixed time.
- With delay: The invoice will be sent to Voxel automatically a certain time after the invoice is validated.
This module enqueue the sending invoices to Voxel in jobs in the background. To do that it uses queue_job module, so a configuration is required according to that. The jobs for sending invoices to Voxel are queued in the channel root.voxel_export channel. The sending status check jobs are queued in the channel root.voxel_status.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Invoices and create a new Invoice or open an existing draft invoice. Make sure that the customer has 'Enable Voxel' field checkbox (See configuration section).
- Validate the invoice and it will be send to Voxel immediately or later, depending on the Voxel 'Send mode' chosen in the company configuration.
- A new tab will be visible on the invoice form with the label 'Voxel' to show the information regarding sending the invoice to Voxel.
- When the report is sent, you will be able to see the XML report in another tab next to the jobs tab.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/edi project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.