Personal Tasks, Contexts, Timeboxes
This module implements a simple personal to-do list based on tasks. It adds an editable list of tasks simplified to the minimum required fields in the project application.
The to-do list is based on the Getting Things Done methodology. This world-wide used methodology is used for personal time management improvement.
Getting Things Done (commonly abbreviated as GTD) is an action management method created by David Allen, and described in a book of the same name.
GTD rests on the principle that a person needs to move tasks out of the mind by recording them externally. That way, the mind is freed from the job of remembering everything that needs to be done, and can concentrate on actually performing those tasks.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Project / Configuration / GTD / Timeboxes to configure your timeboxes.
- Here, your new timebox is empty and not visible yet. You need to add tasks in it to make it visible.
- Go to Project / Tasks and edit a task to set the 'Timebox' field.
- Now go to Project / Tasks (GTD) to drag and drop your tasks between timeboxes.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- OpenERP SA
- Sébastien ALIX <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matthieu MÉQUIGNON <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.