Sale Service Project
Sale Service Project
This module helps you to manage task created from sales order, let you choose if you wants to invoice from sale order or from task, and helps you to control with sale order must be invoiced or not depending if the task have been done or not.
This module adds the option to assign materials and/or works to a service product type which serve as a template transferring this information to the line order which may be changed.
This module extends the functionality of the sale_service module creating a new project for each order adding materials and works informed on the order line to the generated task.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales -> Products and create a product with type Service, check also option 'Create task automatically'. Now you can add task works and materials for this product. You can compute the total price based in all materials and task works assigned. In the wizard you must select the product that has assigned price's work hour.
- Go to Sales -> Sales Orders and create new with a service product with works or/and materials which can be modified in each line.
- Print Sale Order to view the new detailed report. If you don't want detail, you can disable Print materials and works.
- Assign a Analytic Account or check invoice_on_timesheets in Other Information tab. (Default value to this field is the same that analytic account have assigned, but it can be modified. In the new project created, the invoice_on_timesheets field will have same value that the Sale Order.) If invoice_on_timesheets field is checked this SO will be invoiced from tasks or analytic lines.
- Confirm Sale Order. A new child project will be created and assigned to the Sale Order.
- Manage the task/s created and invoice when task is closed.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.