- Adds a new "Sale Generator" object that takes an existing sale order as template, allows you to select any number of partners, and generates one sale order per partner.
- The new sales orders will have copied certain fields defined on the generator.
Table of contents
- Go to Sales / Sales / Generator
- Create a generator
- Create a sale order to be used as a template
- Set the fields to be copied, i.e:
The first step generates the quotations, the second step confirms them all at once.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.