Runbot subject skip
Skip build if commit message has '[ci skip]'
This module skip a build based on the commit message. Inspired by Travis-CI: https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/customizing-the-build#Skipping-a-build
- To use this module, you need create a commit message with the following keywords:
- "[skip ci]" or "[ci skip]" uppercase or lowercase in anywhere
The builds will be skipped.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Just is used the first line of the commit message but in travis they are using all lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Vauxoo (https://www.vauxoo.com)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.