RMA Stock Location
RMA Stock Location
Allow the user to know how much for a product is available 'On Hand' and how much is virtually (expected to be) available for RMA locations. Adding for the different product views (Tree, Form and Kanban) information about it.
Both quantities are computed and include its children locations.
It is useful to use it as a quick snapshot for RMA from product perspective.
It also adds the following location on warehouses :
Several wizards on incoming deliveries that allow you to move your goods easily in those new locations from a done reception.
Using this module make the logistic flow of return a bit more complex:
- Returning product goes into RMA location with a incoming shipment
- From the incoming shipment, forward them to another places (stock, loss, refurbish)
To install this module, just select it from availables modules.
No configuration is needed
- Go to Sales > After-sale Services and note that 'RMA Quantity On Hand' and 'RMA Forecasted Quantity' has been included and they'll be shown when at least when a product has either on hand or forecasted quantities available.
- In the other hand, it provides three wizards to make stock moves (transfers) allowing to do product returns (incoming), send a product to loss or, to a refurbished location.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Optimization is possible when searching virtual quantities in the search function
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.